Thursday, July 05, 2012

lumberjack

me and my gf love to going out, wasting time on beautifull restaurant or cafe...
actually i am litle lazy to trying out a new stuff...especially if it is about food. hahah
i cant bear the curious feeling about finding out the new food that i will eat.
the question " what if the taste is bad?" always ringing in my head.
but unlike me, my gf always happy and dedicated herself to trying out something new...

so, because im a good gf, i always follow what my gf wants! haha.
and several weeks ago, she want to try lumberjack cafe.

this cafe is located on talaga bodas road (bandung) near cafe asix.
we see this cafe when i and flo go to asix cafe to meeting with my photographer friend (kang dechan) and the upcoming model ( joe) to do test shoot before use her talent for sony fair event.

the lumberjact cafe have beautifull exterior and interior...
they use an old window frame to decorate their cafe... and me and flo find it very interesting...
that old window frame is everywhere and reinforced by ligthing on this cafe make this cafe seems very cozy.

about their food,
the price is a litle expensive than another cafe (i compare between asix cafe , bober cafe and roemah nenek)... you will need abou 50k-70k per person...
but dont worry about the taste. i find it good and the arrange of food on the plate is very beautifull.
oh, in here you can also have wine, etc.

here's my model. :P <3
@ lumberjack cafe'


doing some experinment. haha. blurry floooo!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just check on www.ptthead.com bro, its just copycat not original, they copy paste from jakarta.
I really dispointed with lumber jack, our lawyer will issue lumber jack