Thursday, August 16, 2012

Graduation Day!

assalamualaikum!
hello everyone!
how are you? some of you maybe still on work or school or maybe some of you like me, having HOLIDAY.
whatever you side on, i hope you all enjoy your activity.

im on my holiday at my hometown, Pangkajene.
i miss my hometown so much because it is been 1year since i back here last holiday on 2011.

i love almost everything here, my home, the food that my moon cook, the environment event i live near cement factory so it is a litle dusty except the internet connection! yeah, the internet connection here is very very very depressing,sucks,etc.haha

last month, july 28, i finally graduate from telkom instutute of technology.
4-year struggling with college life finally completed.

i would like to say thanks to ALLAH SWT for giving me life, my father and mother for unstopable support, my family who have prayed for me, my friend who give spirit for me, my girlfriend floriana zaskia, and everyone who have support me during my college here.

here's some pict from my graduation ceremony.

with classmates
with laboratory asistant-mates
with my gf and my highschool friends
mr and mrs. graduates :D :*


No comments: