Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun studio Session with Ranny and Joe!

hello there...

it's been a while since my last post! (last post is on august and now we are at the end of october. haha).
There is so many important things happen to me after graduate from college.
first one is finally im having my looooonng holiday on my hometown.
second one is my family finally moving out to our new house (fyi until last september, we live at company house where my dad work).
and the third one is i am now become an technical associate at tech mahindra (an It Consultant company that managed service for 3).

and after loong time, i finally have time to taking picture again!
so my thirst for taking picture is healed. haha.

this is just fun session with ranny and jo as model. me and my partner i gede hari as photographer an of course my gf flo.
im not well prepared on this session, because actually i just want to shoot some model and use some lighting. haha.

so here they are....


lady in the mask. :P
crop out from frame. :D


2 comments:

packdhe said...

mantabz fan,,sayang ga bisa ikut,, :)
lain kali ya ajak2 :)

affan setiawan said...

siap mas. di jakarta aja apa kita? yuuk.